Work-काम/कार्य sentences Example in Hindi, English Pronunciation & Definition
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत काम/कार्य
- Singular present tense - Works,
- Present participle - Working,
- Past tense, past participle– Worked.
The word Work is used as a Verb and as a Noun (Countable Noun & Uncountable Noun).1. VERB
- If someone is working on a particular subject or question, they are studying or researching it.
- If something or someone works their magic or works their charms on a person, they have a powerful positive effect on them.
- If something works in your favour, it helps you in some way. If something works to your disadvantage, it causes problems for you in some way.
- If you work with a person or a group of people, you spend time and effort trying to help them in some way.
- People who work have a job, usually one which they are paid to do.
- When you work, you do the things that you are paid or required to do in your job.
- When you work, you spend time and effort doing a task that needs to be done or trying to achieve something.
- A work is something such as a painting, book, or piece of music produced by an artist, writer, or composer.
- People who have work or who are in work have a job, usually one which they are paid to do.
- Work is the place where you do your job.
- Your work consists of the things you are paid or required to do in your job.
- work in
- work off
- work out
- work over
- work up
- at work
- get the works
- give someone the works
- in the works
- make short work of
- out of work
- shoot the works
- the works
- work in
- work off
- work on
- work out
- work over
- work up
HINDI ALPHABET LETTER WRITING ANIMATION
Daily use Important Words
Well-कुंंआ sentence definition & examples in hindi & english meaning
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द कुंंआ का उपयोग
learn definition & examples of (Well-कुंंआ) sentences in Hindi & English meaning, pronunciation. Get Hindi Sentences with English examples.
Made word use sentence examples in hindi & english
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द बनाया गया का उपयोग
Made word use in sentence with more examples in Hindi & English. How to use (Made-बनाया गया) in use sentences definition.
Own - sentence examples in hindi & english
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द अपना का उपयोग
Looking for easy (Own-अपना) sentences meaning in Hindi with definitions, examples, pronunciation in English. Easy to learn Hindi sentences through English.
Our word use sentence examples in hindi & english
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल हमारी हिंदी अर्थ में
Definition & examples of (Our-हमारी) sentences in Hindi & English meaning, pronunciation. Learn Hindi Sentences with English examples.
So (इसलिए) sentences examples meaning, pronunciation in hindi & english
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल इसलिए हिंदी अर्थ में
Definition & examples of (So-इसलिए) sentences in Hindi & English meaning, pronunciation. See all Hindi Sentences with English examples.
75+ Occupation (व्यवसाय) Name In Hindi & English
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Top 99+ Love Sentence In Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Hindi Joy Words, sentence in Hindi. List of Joy Phrases in Hindi
Vehicle (यातायात साधन) Name In Hindi & English
FEATURES OF MERAHINDI
Get everything about Hindi in one place for your self-learning
(Hindi Alphabets, Numerals, Words, Sentences, Conversations, Spoken Hindi, Hindi Quiz's and Complete Hindi Grammar)
Most important 10000+ words with their meanings. Get many useful categories of words like Animals, Fruits, Flowers, Colours, Dishes, and many words of Grammar terms also as Adjectives, Adverbs, Vocabulary Words, and Important Words.
5000+ sentences which are familiar & used daily in our day-to-day life. We provide in three main categories as,
Grammar Verb-based Sentences like Is-Am-Are, Was-Were, Do-Does-Did-Done, This-That-Those-Then-These, etc.,
Basic word Sentences using sample words like After, Ago, Back, Good, Right, See, etc.,
Different situations of Conversations given in dialogue form. Get practiced with our different models of conversations. We provide many 2 persons and 3 person conversations in many different situations. To get easily connected and learn in a smart & easy way.
Find Different levels of learning Hindi from our Spoken Hindi. Here learn many List of Words, Helpful Words/Phrases, and Daily Spoken Simple Sentences. This model is exclusively designed for the begnners. These will cover all the basic study for Spoken Hindi. We also consider the people in advanced level learners.
Play with interesting Quiz for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words. Here you can find all related quiz and check your learned knowledge in an MCQ test model (Multiple Choice Question). You can esily memorize and recall all about your hindi learning. We provide an Exclusive quiz link below every category on their page and we provide dedicated Quiz link for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words, Spoken Hindi.