Even - sentences Examples in Hindi & English
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत और भी
The word Even often we use in many situations, Even acts as a Adverb, Adjective and as a Phrasal verbs which by the followings,1. ADVERB
- You use even to suggest that what comes just after or just before it in the sentence is rather surprising.
- You use even with comparative adjectives and adverbs to emphasize a quality that someone or something has.
- An even contest or competition is equally balanced between the two sides who are taking part.
- An even measurement or rate stays at about the same level.
- An even surface is smooth and flat.
- If there is an even distribution or division of something, each person, group, or area involved has an equal amount.
- If one thing happens even as something else happens, they both happen at exactly the same time.
- Even Out
- Even So
- Even Then
- Even Though
- Even Up
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...