See-देख used Sentences in Hindi & English Meaning, Pronunciation
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत देख
- Singular present tense - Sees,
- Present participle - Seeing,
- Past tense - Saw,
- Past participle – Seen.
See always acts as main Verb as given below,1. VERB
- If you see an entertainment such as a play, film, concert, or sports game, you watch it.
- If you see someone, you visit them or meet them.
- If you see something happening in the future, you imagine it, or predict that it will happen.
- If you see that something is done or if you see to it that it is done, you make sure that it is done.
- If you see what someone means or see why something happened, you understand what they mean or understand why it happened.
- When you see something, you notice it using your eyes.
- You can use see to promise to try and help someone. For example, if you say 'I'll see if I can do it', you mean that you will try to do the thing concerned.
- see about
- see off
- see through
- see to
- be glad to see the back of someone
- not see beyond your nose
- not see eye to eye with someone
- see about
- see after
- see double
- see fit
- see into
- see off
- see out
- see red
- see someone in their true colours
- see the error of your ways
- see the light
- see the light of day
- see through
- see to
- see which way the cat jumps
- see which way the wind is blowing
- someone cannot see the wood for the trees
- suck it and see
- you couldn't see someone for dust
HINDI ALPHABET LETTER WRITING ANIMATION
Daily use Important Words
Just word use sentence examples in hindi & english
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत केवल
Learn all about the (Just-केवल) sentences in Hindi & English with pronunciation also get definition of Just.
Know word use sentence examples in hindi & english
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल मालूम/जानना हिंदी अर्थ में
Learn all about the (Know-मालूम/जानना) sentences in Hindi & English with pronunciation also get definition of Know. Basic Hindi sentences through English with pronunciation.
Think-सोच type of sentences list in hindi meaning with english pronunciation
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द सोच का उपयोग
Learn all about the (Think-सोच) sentences in Hindi & English with pronunciation. Basic Hindi sentences through English with pronunciation, definition.
Made word use sentence examples in hindi & english
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द बनाया गया का उपयोग
Made word use in sentence with more examples in Hindi & English. How to use (Made-बनाया गया) in use sentences definition.
Use before in a sentence in hindi & english meaning
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत के पहले
Learn Before-के पहले sentences examples in Hindi & English with definition. Now you can learn Hindi through English Sentences examples. Get basic Hindi sentences with English meaning.
75+ Occupation (व्यवसाय) Name In Hindi & English
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Top 99+ Love Sentence In Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Hindi Joy Words, sentence in Hindi. List of Joy Phrases in Hindi
Vehicle (यातायात साधन) Name In Hindi & English
FEATURES OF MERAHINDI
Get everything about Hindi in one place for your self-learning
(Hindi Alphabets, Numerals, Words, Sentences, Conversations, Spoken Hindi, Hindi Quiz's and Complete Hindi Grammar)
Most important 10000+ words with their meanings. Get many useful categories of words like Animals, Fruits, Flowers, Colours, Dishes, and many words of Grammar terms also as Adjectives, Adverbs, Vocabulary Words, and Important Words.
5000+ sentences which are familiar & used daily in our day-to-day life. We provide in three main categories as,
Grammar Verb-based Sentences like Is-Am-Are, Was-Were, Do-Does-Did-Done, This-That-Those-Then-These, etc.,
Basic word Sentences using sample words like After, Ago, Back, Good, Right, See, etc.,
Different situations of Conversations given in dialogue form. Get practiced with our different models of conversations. We provide many 2 persons and 3 person conversations in many different situations. To get easily connected and learn in a smart & easy way.
Find Different levels of learning Hindi from our Spoken Hindi. Here learn many List of Words, Helpful Words/Phrases, and Daily Spoken Simple Sentences. This model is exclusively designed for the begnners. These will cover all the basic study for Spoken Hindi. We also consider the people in advanced level learners.
Play with interesting Quiz for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words. Here you can find all related quiz and check your learned knowledge in an MCQ test model (Multiple Choice Question). You can esily memorize and recall all about your hindi learning. We provide an Exclusive quiz link below every category on their page and we provide dedicated Quiz link for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words, Spoken Hindi.