After - Sentence Examples in Hindi & English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल के बाद हिंदी अर्थ में
- As in the time following (an event or another period of time),
- during the period of time following (an event),
- also as behind.
After is used as Adverb, Preposition, Convention.1.ADVERB
- After can be used as at a later time; afterwards
- The action which represents coming afterwards; in pursuit
- After is used when telling the time. If it is, for example, ten after six, the time is ten minutes past six.
- If one thing is written after another thing on a page, it is written following it or underneath it.
- If something happens after a particular date or event, it happens during the period of time that follows that date or event.
- If you tell someone that one place is a particular distance after another, you mean that it is situated beyond the other place and further away from you.
- You use after when you are talking about time. For example, if something is going to happen during the day after or the weekend after a particular time, it is going to happen during the following day or during the following weekend.
- If you say 'after you' to someone, you are being polite and allowing them to go in front of you or through a doorway before you do.
Also, after is used in phrasal verbs such as 'ask after', 'look after', and 'take after'.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...