Get - Sentence Examples in Hindi & English Meaning
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल प्राप्त हिंदी अर्थ में
In most of its uses Get is a fairly informal word. Gotten is an American form of the past participle.
The word Get acts like a Verb as well as a Phrasal verbs,1. LINK VERB
- Get is used with expressions referring to states or situations. For example, to get into trouble means to start being in trouble.
- To get someone or something into a particular state or situation means to cause them to be in it.
- If you get something done, you cause it to be done.
- When you get to a place, you arrive there.
- To get something or someone into a place or position means to cause them to move there.
- If something gets you, it annoys you.
- If a place gets a particular type of weather, it has that type of weather.
- If you get an illness or disease, you become ill with it.
- as good/small as you can get (it)
- you can't get/there's no getting away from
- get away from it all
- get lost/knotted/stuffed etc
- get you!
- how stupid/lucky can you get
- tell someone where to get off
- get around to
- get at
- get away
- get away with
- get back
- get behind
- get by
- get down
- get off on
- get on
- get on for
- get (right) on it
- get out
- get there
- get through
- get to
- get together
- get up
- get with
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...