Where (कहाँ) Sentence Examples - Hindi & English with Meaning, Pronunciation
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी वाक्य हिंदी में का उपयोग कहाँ
Where can be used as an Adverb and as a Conjunction, but it’s also acts like a RelativePronoun sometimes, as follows,1. ADVERB
- We use where to ask questions about the place something is in, or is coming from or going to.
- We use where to ask questions about a situation, a stage in something, or an aspect of something.
- We use where after certain words, especially verbs and adjectives, to introduce a clause in which you mention the place in which something is situated or happens.
- We use where after certain words, especially verbs and adjectives, to introduce a clause in which you mention a situation, a stage in something, or an aspect of something.
- We use where to introduce a clause that contrasts with the other parts of the sentence.
- Where describes the meaning – Place
- Where function: Asking in or at what place or position
- Where do you live? In Delhi.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...