Between - Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द के बीच/बीच में का उपयोग
Between is a Prepositional word,but it’s also an adverb.1. PREPOSITION
- A relationship, discussion, or difference between two people, groups, or things is one that involves them both or relates to them both.
- If people or places have a particular amount of something between them, this is the total amount that they have.
- If people or things travel between two places, they travel regularly from one place to the other and back again.
- If something is between two amounts or ages, it is greater or older than the first one and smaller or younger than the second one.
- If something is between two things or is in between them, it has one of the things on one
- If something happens between or in between two times or events, it happens after the first time or event and before the second one.
- If something stands between you and what you want, it prevents you from having it.
- If you must choose between two or more things, you must choose just one of them.
- When something is divided or shared between people, they each have a share of it.
- As in an intermediate time; in the interval
- It’s used in an intermediate space, position, or function.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...