Own - Sentence Examples in Hindi & English
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द अपना का उपयोग
Word forms of own:
- Singular present tense - Owns,
- Present participle - Owning,
- Past tense, past participle – Owned.
- If you own something, it is your property.
- You use own to indicate that someone does something without any help from other people.
- You use own to indicate that something belongs to a particular person or thing.
- You use own to indicate that something is used by, or is characteristic of, only one person, thing, or group.
- come into one's own
- get one's own back
- of one's own
- on one's own
- own up (to)
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...