Down Using Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी वाक्य हिंदी में का उपयोग नीचे
Down is often used with verbs of movement, such as 'fall' and 'pull', and also in phrasal verbs such as 'bring down' and 'calm down'.
The word Down can be mentioned as Verb, Adjective, Preposition, Adverb, Phrase1. VERB
- If something or someone is downed, they fall to the ground because they have been hurt or damaged in some way.
- If you say that someone downs food or a drink, you mean that they eat or drink it.
- If you are feeling down, you are feeling unhappy or depressed.
- If something is down on paper, it has been written on the paper.
- If you go or look down something such as a road or river, you go or look along it. If you are down a road or river, you are somewhere along it.
- To go down something such as a slope or a pipe means to go towards the ground or to a lower level.
- If you put something down, you put it onto a surface.
- You use down to say that you are looking or facing in a direction that is towards the ground or towards a lower level.
- Down to a particular detail means including everything, even that detail. Down to a particular person means including everyone, even that person.
- If you are down to a certain amount of something, you have only that amount left.
- If someone or something is down for a particular thing, it has been arranged that they will do that thing, or that thing will happen.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...