Good - Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द अच्छा का उपयोग
Good - Word forms:
- Comparative of good –Better,
- Superlativeof good - Best.
The word Good we use generally in as a Singular Noun, Adjective, Convention, Uncountable Noun and some Idioms.1. SINGULAR NOUN
- If something is done for the good of a person or organization, it is done in order to benefit them.
- Good means of a high quality, standard, or level.
- Good means pleasant or enjoyable.
- Someone who is good is kind and thoughtful.
- Someone who is good is morally correct in their attitudes and behaviour.
- If you describe a piece of news, an action, or an effect as good, you mean that it is likely to result in benefit or success.
- If you get a good deal or a good price when you buy or sell something, you receive a lot in exchange for what you give.
- If people are good friends, they get on well together and are very close.
- You say 'Good' or 'Very good' to express pleasure, satisfaction, or agreement with something that has been said or done, especially when you are in a position of authority.
- If you say that doing something is no good or does not do any good, you mean that doing it is not of any use or will not bring any success.
- Good is what is considered to be right according to moral standards or religious beliefs.
- If someone or something is no good or is not any good, they are not satisfactory or are of a low standard.
- as good as
- come to no good
- for good (and all)
- good and
- good for
- no good
- the good
- to the good
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...