Know Word Use Sentence Examples in Hindi & English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल मालूम/जानना हिंदी अर्थ में
Word forms of Know:
- Present tense of Know - Knows,
- Present participle of Know - Knowing,
- Past tense of Know - Knew,
- Past participle of Know - Known.
Know is a verb makes action as always,1. VERB
- If you know a fact, a piece of information, or an answer, you have it correctly in your mind.
- If you know a language, you have learned it and can understand it.
- If you know about a subject, you have studied it or taken an interest in it, and understand part or all of it.
- If you know how to do something, you have the necessary skills and knowledge to do it.
- If you know someone, you are familiar with them because you have met them and talked to them before.
- You can say that someone knows that something is happening when they become aware of it.
- better the devil you know
- in the know
- know best
- know better
- know from
- know someone or something inside out
- know something backwards
- know something like the back of your hand
- know the score
- know which side your bread is buttered on
- know your onions
- not know someone from Adam
- not know whether you are coming or going
- someone does not know the meaning of the word
- the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing
- you know
HINDI ALPHABET LETTER WRITING ANIMATION
Daily use Important Words
Now word use sentence examples in hindi & english
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत अभी
Learn about the (Now-अब) sentences in Hindi and English pronunciation. Make-बनाना sentences definition and examples.
Good - sentences examples in hindi & english
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द अच्छा का उपयोग
Learn Good sentences examples in Hindi with English pronunciation. How to use Good word in sentences definitions and used examples.
Use before in a sentence in hindi & english meaning
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत के पहले
Learn Before-के पहले sentences examples in Hindi & English with definition. Now you can learn Hindi through English Sentences examples. Get basic Hindi sentences with English meaning.
Between - sentences examples in hindi & english
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द के बीच/बीच में का उपयोग
Learn how to use Between using many example sentences in Hindi and English. List of (Between-के बीच/बीच में) sentences meaning in Hindi & English with definition.
Own - sentence examples in hindi & english
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द अपना का उपयोग
Looking for easy (Own-अपना) sentences meaning in Hindi with definitions, examples, pronunciation in English. Easy to learn Hindi sentences through English.
75+ Occupation (व्यवसाय) Name In Hindi & English
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Top 99+ Love Sentence In Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Hindi Joy Words, sentence in Hindi. List of Joy Phrases in Hindi
Vehicle (यातायात साधन) Name In Hindi & English
FEATURES OF MERAHINDI
Get everything about Hindi in one place for your self-learning
(Hindi Alphabets, Numerals, Words, Sentences, Conversations, Spoken Hindi, Hindi Quiz's and Complete Hindi Grammar)
Most important 10000+ words with their meanings. Get many useful categories of words like Animals, Fruits, Flowers, Colours, Dishes, and many words of Grammar terms also as Adjectives, Adverbs, Vocabulary Words, and Important Words.
5000+ sentences which are familiar & used daily in our day-to-day life. We provide in three main categories as,
Grammar Verb-based Sentences like Is-Am-Are, Was-Were, Do-Does-Did-Done, This-That-Those-Then-These, etc.,
Basic word Sentences using sample words like After, Ago, Back, Good, Right, See, etc.,
Different situations of Conversations given in dialogue form. Get practiced with our different models of conversations. We provide many 2 persons and 3 person conversations in many different situations. To get easily connected and learn in a smart & easy way.
Find Different levels of learning Hindi from our Spoken Hindi. Here learn many List of Words, Helpful Words/Phrases, and Daily Spoken Simple Sentences. This model is exclusively designed for the begnners. These will cover all the basic study for Spoken Hindi. We also consider the people in advanced level learners.
Play with interesting Quiz for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words. Here you can find all related quiz and check your learned knowledge in an MCQ test model (Multiple Choice Question). You can esily memorize and recall all about your hindi learning. We provide an Exclusive quiz link below every category on their page and we provide dedicated Quiz link for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words, Spoken Hindi.