Know Word Use Sentence Examples in Hindi & English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल मालूम/जानना हिंदी अर्थ में
Word forms of Know:
- Present tense of Know - Knows,
- Present participle of Know - Knowing,
- Past tense of Know - Knew,
- Past participle of Know - Known.
Know is a verb makes action as always,1. VERB
- If you know a fact, a piece of information, or an answer, you have it correctly in your mind.
- If you know a language, you have learned it and can understand it.
- If you know about a subject, you have studied it or taken an interest in it, and understand part or all of it.
- If you know how to do something, you have the necessary skills and knowledge to do it.
- If you know someone, you are familiar with them because you have met them and talked to them before.
- You can say that someone knows that something is happening when they become aware of it.
- better the devil you know
- in the know
- know best
- know better
- know from
- know someone or something inside out
- know something backwards
- know something like the back of your hand
- know the score
- know which side your bread is buttered on
- know your onions
- not know someone from Adam
- not know whether you are coming or going
- someone does not know the meaning of the word
- the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing
- you know
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...