Just Word Use Sentence Examples in Hindi & English
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत केवल
Just is used as both an Adverb and Adjective,
- You can use just to emphasize that something is happening at exactly the moment of speaking or at exactly the moment that you are talking about.
- You use just in expressions such as just like, just as...as, and just the same when you are emphasizing the similarity between two things or two people.
- You use just to emphasize how small an amount is or how short a length of time is.
- You use just to emphasize that you are talking about a small part, not the whole of an amount.
- You use just to say that something happened a very short time ago, or is starting to happen at the present time.
- You use just with 'might,' 'may,' and 'could', when you mean that there is a small chance of something happening, even though it is not very likely.
- You use just with instructions, polite requests, or statements of intention, to make your request or statement seem less difficult.
- If you describe a situation, action, or idea as just, you mean that it is right or acceptable according to particular moral principles, such as respect for all human beings.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...