Being used Sentences in Hindi & English Meaning
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल किया जा रहा है हिंदी अर्थ में
- Being is the present participle of be.
- Being is used in non-finite clauses where you are giving the reason for something
The word Being are mentioned as a Verb, Countable Noun, Uncountable Noun, Phrases.1. VERB
- Being is used in non-finite clauses where you are giving the reason for something.
- You can refer to any real or imaginary creature as a being.
- Being is existence. Something that is in being or comes into being exists or starts to exist.
- being as
- human being
- other things being equal
- for the time being
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...