Use before in a sentence in Hindi & English Meaning
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत के पहले
Before is used in the phrasal verbs 'go before' and 'lay before'.In addition to the uses shown below, as a Preposition, an Adverb, Conjunction,1. PREPOSITION
- If someone is before something, they are in front of it.
- If something happens before a particular date, time, or event, it happens earlier than that date, time, or event.
- If you do one thing before doing something else, you do it earlier than the other thing.
- If you appear or come before an official person or group, you go there and answer questions.
- When you want to say that one person or thing is more important than another, you can say that they come before the other person or thing.
- If someone has done something before, they have done it on a previous occasion. If someone has not done something before, they have never done it.
- You use before when you are talking about time. For example, if something happened the day before a particular date or event, it happened during the previous day.
- If a particular situation has to happen before something else happens, this situation must happen or exist in order for the other thing to happen.
- If there is a period of time or if several things are done before something happens, it takes that amount of time or effort for this thing to happen.
- If you do something before someone else can do something, you do it when they have not yet done it.
- Before dark
- Before long
- Before one's time
- Go before
- Lay before
HINDI ALPHABET LETTER WRITING ANIMATION
Daily use Important Words
Even - sentences examples in hindi & english
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत और भी
Even use sentences examples in Hindi and English. Learn how to use Even word using in sentences. Even-और देता है sentences definition and examples.
Made word use sentence examples in hindi & english
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द बनाया गया का उपयोग
Made word use in sentence with more examples in Hindi & English. How to use (Made-बनाया गया) in use sentences definition.
Now word use sentence examples in hindi & english
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत अभी
Learn about the (Now-अब) sentences in Hindi and English pronunciation. Make-बनाना sentences definition and examples.
See-देख used sentences in hindi & english meaning, pronunciation
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत देख
Here get simple (See-देख) sentences in Hindi with More examples. List of (See-देख) sentences meaning in Hindi & English with definition.
So (इसलिए) sentences examples meaning, pronunciation in hindi & english
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल इसलिए हिंदी अर्थ में
Definition & examples of (So-इसलिए) sentences in Hindi & English meaning, pronunciation. See all Hindi Sentences with English examples.
75+ Occupation (व्यवसाय) Name In Hindi & English
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Top 99+ Love Sentence In Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Hindi Joy Words, sentence in Hindi. List of Joy Phrases in Hindi
Vehicle (यातायात साधन) Name In Hindi & English
FEATURES OF MERAHINDI
Get everything about Hindi in one place for your self-learning
(Hindi Alphabets, Numerals, Words, Sentences, Conversations, Spoken Hindi, Hindi Quiz's and Complete Hindi Grammar)
Most important 10000+ words with their meanings. Get many useful categories of words like Animals, Fruits, Flowers, Colours, Dishes, and many words of Grammar terms also as Adjectives, Adverbs, Vocabulary Words, and Important Words.
5000+ sentences which are familiar & used daily in our day-to-day life. We provide in three main categories as,
Grammar Verb-based Sentences like Is-Am-Are, Was-Were, Do-Does-Did-Done, This-That-Those-Then-These, etc.,
Basic word Sentences using sample words like After, Ago, Back, Good, Right, See, etc.,
Different situations of Conversations given in dialogue form. Get practiced with our different models of conversations. We provide many 2 persons and 3 person conversations in many different situations. To get easily connected and learn in a smart & easy way.
Find Different levels of learning Hindi from our Spoken Hindi. Here learn many List of Words, Helpful Words/Phrases, and Daily Spoken Simple Sentences. This model is exclusively designed for the begnners. These will cover all the basic study for Spoken Hindi. We also consider the people in advanced level learners.
Play with interesting Quiz for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words. Here you can find all related quiz and check your learned knowledge in an MCQ test model (Multiple Choice Question). You can esily memorize and recall all about your hindi learning. We provide an Exclusive quiz link below every category on their page and we provide dedicated Quiz link for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words, Spoken Hindi.