Use before in a sentence in Hindi & English Meaning
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत के पहले
Before is used in the phrasal verbs 'go before' and 'lay before'.In addition to the uses shown below, as a Preposition, an Adverb, Conjunction,1. PREPOSITION
- If someone is before something, they are in front of it.
- If something happens before a particular date, time, or event, it happens earlier than that date, time, or event.
- If you do one thing before doing something else, you do it earlier than the other thing.
- If you appear or come before an official person or group, you go there and answer questions.
- When you want to say that one person or thing is more important than another, you can say that they come before the other person or thing.
- If someone has done something before, they have done it on a previous occasion. If someone has not done something before, they have never done it.
- You use before when you are talking about time. For example, if something happened the day before a particular date or event, it happened during the previous day.
- If a particular situation has to happen before something else happens, this situation must happen or exist in order for the other thing to happen.
- If there is a period of time or if several things are done before something happens, it takes that amount of time or effort for this thing to happen.
- If you do something before someone else can do something, you do it when they have not yet done it.
- Before dark
- Before long
- Before one's time
- Go before
- Lay before
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...