Back - Sentence Examples in Hindi Meaning, English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी वाक्य हिंदी में का उपयोग वापस
The word Back gives many meaning towards the situation and action done to it, mainly used as Adverb, Verb, Singular Noun, Countable Noun, Adjective, Phrase.1. ADVERB
- If someone or something is back in a particular state, they were in that state before and are now in it again.
- If you go back somewhere, you return to where you were before.
- If you put a clock or watch back, you change the time shown on it so that it shows an earlier time, for example when the time changes to winter time or standard time.
- When you back a car or other vehicle somewhere or when it backs somewhere, it moves backwards.
- If a singer is backed by a band or by other singers, they provide the musical background for the singer.
- If you back a particular person, team, or horse in a competition, you predict that they will win, and usually you bet money that they will win.
- You can use back in expressions such as round the back and out the back to refer generally to the area behind a house or other building.
- The back of something is the side or part of it that is towards the rear or farthest from the front. The back of something is normally not used or seen as much as the front.
- A person's or animal's back is the part of their body between their head and their legs that is on the opposite side to their chest and stomach.
- Back is used to refer to the side or part of something that is towards the rear or farthest from the front.
- If two or more things are done back to back, one follows immediately after the other without any interruption.
- back to front
- to take a back seat
- on the back of
- to have your back to the wall
HINDI ALPHABET LETTER WRITING ANIMATION
Daily use Important Words
Think-सोच type of sentences list in hindi meaning with english pronunciation
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द सोच का उपयोग
Learn all about the (Think-सोच) sentences in Hindi & English with pronunciation. Basic Hindi sentences through English with pronunciation, definition.
Know word use sentence examples in hindi & english
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल मालूम/जानना हिंदी अर्थ में
Learn all about the (Know-मालूम/जानना) sentences in Hindi & English with pronunciation also get definition of Know. Basic Hindi sentences through English with pronunciation.
See-देख used sentences in hindi & english meaning, pronunciation
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत देख
Here get simple (See-देख) sentences in Hindi with More examples. List of (See-देख) sentences meaning in Hindi & English with definition.
Work-काम/कार्य sentences example in hindi, english pronunciation & definition
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत काम/कार्य
Looking for easy (Work-काम/कार्य) sentences meaning in Hindi with definitions, examples, pronunciation in English. Easy to learn Hindi sentences through English.
After - sentence examples in hindi & english
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल के बाद हिंदी अर्थ में
Use after in a sentence with more example in Hindi, English pronunciation. Also see the definition of (After-के बाद) sentences and Here you can get is sentences meaning in Hindi with English pronunciation.
75+ Occupation (व्यवसाय) Name In Hindi & English
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Top 99+ Love Sentence In Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Hindi Joy Words, sentence in Hindi. List of Joy Phrases in Hindi
Vehicle (यातायात साधन) Name In Hindi & English
FEATURES OF MERAHINDI
Get everything about Hindi in one place for your self-learning
(Hindi Alphabets, Numerals, Words, Sentences, Conversations, Spoken Hindi, Hindi Quiz's and Complete Hindi Grammar)
Most important 10000+ words with their meanings. Get many useful categories of words like Animals, Fruits, Flowers, Colours, Dishes, and many words of Grammar terms also as Adjectives, Adverbs, Vocabulary Words, and Important Words.
5000+ sentences which are familiar & used daily in our day-to-day life. We provide in three main categories as,
Grammar Verb-based Sentences like Is-Am-Are, Was-Were, Do-Does-Did-Done, This-That-Those-Then-These, etc.,
Basic word Sentences using sample words like After, Ago, Back, Good, Right, See, etc.,
Different situations of Conversations given in dialogue form. Get practiced with our different models of conversations. We provide many 2 persons and 3 person conversations in many different situations. To get easily connected and learn in a smart & easy way.
Find Different levels of learning Hindi from our Spoken Hindi. Here learn many List of Words, Helpful Words/Phrases, and Daily Spoken Simple Sentences. This model is exclusively designed for the begnners. These will cover all the basic study for Spoken Hindi. We also consider the people in advanced level learners.
Play with interesting Quiz for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words. Here you can find all related quiz and check your learned knowledge in an MCQ test model (Multiple Choice Question). You can esily memorize and recall all about your hindi learning. We provide an Exclusive quiz link below every category on their page and we provide dedicated Quiz link for all Hindi Alphabets, Numbers, Words, Spoken Hindi.