Much Word Use Sentence Examples in Hindi & English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी मूल बहुत हिंदी अर्थ में
Much is used as a Determiner, Adverb and as Phrase.1. DETERMINER
- You use much to indicate that you are referring to a large amount of a substance or thing.
The racksare so bulky, it takes so much room.
This job was to assess how much aid was required.
People are happy because there's not much problems here.
They live in hills, without much water.
- Much is also a pronoun.
...eating too much and drinking too much.
There is so much to do that.
- Much is also a quantifier.
Her father had been a merchant seaman, absent for much of her childhood.
Much of the time we do not notice that we are solving problems.
She does much of her work abroad.
- If one thing is much the same as another thing, it is very similar to it.
- If something does not happen much, it does not happen very often.
- You use much in front of 'too' or comparative adjectives and adverbs in order to emphasize that there is a large amount of a particular quality.
- You use much to indicate the great intensity, extent, or degree of something such as an action, feeling, or change. Much is usually used with 'so', 'too', and 'very', and in negative clauses with this meaning.
- You use much as to introduce a fact which makes something else you have just said or will say rather surprising.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...