Example (Through-के माध्यम से) Sentences in Hindi & English Meaning, Pronunciation
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी वाक्य हिंदी में का उपयोग के माध्यम से
Through is used in idiomatic expressions (e.g., get through), many of which are entered in this dictionary under the key words.
Through can be used as a Preposition, Adjective and also an Adverb.1. PREPOSITION
- If a driver goes through a red light, they keep driving even though they should stop.
- If something goes into an object and comes out of the other side, you can say that it passes through the object.
- If you move through a group of things or a mass of something, it is on either side of you or all around you.
- To cut through something means to cut it in two pieces or to make a hole in it.
- To go through a town, area, or country means to travel across it or in it.
- To move through something such as a hole, opening, or pipe means to move directly from one side or end of it to the other.
- To get through a barrier or obstacle means to get from one side of it to the other.
- A through train goes directly to a particular place, so that the people who want to go there do not have to change trains.
- If you are through with someone, you do not want to have anything to do with them again.
- If you are through with something or if it is through, you have finished doing it and will never do it again.
- If you say that someone or something is wet through, you are emphasizing how wet they are.
- When you get through while making a phone call, the call is connected and you can speak to the person you are phoning.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...