Then Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द तब/तो वाक्य का उपयोग
The word Then is an Adverb and also used as an Adjective, as follows,1. ADVERB
- Then means at a particular time in the past or in the future.
- You use then at the end of a topic or at the end of a conversation.
- You use then at the beginning of a sentence or after 'and' or 'but' to introduce a comment or an extra piece of information to what you have already said.
- You use then in conversation to indicate that what you are about to say follows logically in some way from what has just been said or implied.
- You use then to introduce a summary of what you have said or the conclusions that you are drawing from it.
- You use then to say that one thing happens after another, or is after another on a list.
- You use then with words like 'now', ' well', and 'okay', to introduce a new topic or a new point of view.
- Then is used when you refer to something which was true at a particular time in the past but is not true now.
- But then
- Even then
- Now then
- Then again
- Then and there
- What then?
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...