Am Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
आम हिंदी भाव और दैनिक उपयोग हिंदी वाक अब समेत बजे वाक्य
Am is the first person singular of the present tense of be.
AM is a method of transmitting radio waves that can be used to broadcast sound. AM is an abbreviation for 'amplitude modulation'.
The word “AM” is used in many areas as,
- It determines the truth. Eg, I am from India.
- Contractions of AM are very frequent when we are speaking.
- Negative Sentences,
- The negative of AM can be made by adding not after the verb.
- Negative Contractions,
- There are two ways of forming contractions of To Be in negative sentences. One is with a contraction of the subject and the verb (e.g. I am = I'm) OR a contraction of the verb and not .The only possible contraction for I am not is I'm not.
- To create questions with AM, you put the Verb before the Subject.
- Short Answers,
- In spoken English, we usually give short answers in response to questions.
- Are you a Musician? - Yes, I am (a Musician). The last part (a Musician) is not necessary. We use shorts answers to avoid repetition, when the meaning is clear. With To Be, We don't use contractions in affirmative short answers unless there is additional information after it (in which case they are no longer considered short answers).
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...