Are Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
हिंदी बोली दैनिक अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का उपयोग करें शब्द हैं वाक्य का उपयोग
The word “ARE” is used in many areas as,
Are is the plural and the second person singular of the present tense of the verb.
- It determines the truth. Eg, You are man.
- Contractions of ARE, are very frequent when we are speaking.
- Negative Sentences,
- The negative of ARE can be made by adding not after the verb.
- Negative Contractions,
- There are two ways of forming contractions of To Be in negative sentences. One is with a contraction of the subject and the verb OR a contraction of the verb and not (e.g. are not = aren't).
- To create questions with ARE, you put the Verb before the Subject.
- Short Answers
- We usually give short answers in response to questions.
- Are you a doctor? - Yes, I am (a doctor). The last part (a doctor) is not necessary. We use shorts answers to avoid repetition, when the meaning is clear.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...