Should Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी वाक्य हिंदी में का उपयोग चाहिए वाक्य
Should is a modal verb.
After Should you use the base form of the infinitive (= verb without To) Should + Verb (base form of infinitive)
- To give advice, a recommendation or a suggestion.
- This is to say that it is the right thing to do or the correct thing.
- Expresses that a situation is likely in the present
- Expresses that a situation is likely in the future (prediction)
- Expresses an obligation that is not as strong as Must.
- Sometimes Should is used instead of Must to make rules, orders or instructions sound more polite. This may appear more frequently on formal notices or on information sheets. All of the above example sentences can have must instead of should making the obligation stronger and less polite.
- Was expected in the past but didn't happen (should + have + past participle)
- This expresses the idea that the subject did not fullfill their obligation in the past or did not act responsibly.
- Not fulfilling an obligation (should + be + verb-ing)
- This expresses the idea that the subject is not fulfilling their obligation or is not acting sensibly.
- Sometimes should is replaced by ought to without a change in meaning.
- Here ought to sounds more formal and is used less frequently.
We use shouldn't to advise not to do something, usually because it is bad or wrong to do.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...