Is Sentences Examples in Hindi & English
दैनिक उपयोग अंग्रेजी वाक्य हिंदी में का उपयोग है वाक्य
Is is the third person singular of the present tense of be. Is is often added to other words.
The word “IS” is used in many areas as, .
- It determines the truth. Eg, He is twenty years old.
- Contractions of IS are very frequent when we are speaking.
- Negative Sentences,
- The negative of IS can be made by adding not after the verb.
- Negative Contractions,
- There are two ways of forming contractions of To Be in negative sentences. One is with a contraction of the subject and the verb OR a contraction of the verb and not (e.g. is not =isn’t).
- To create questions with IS, you put the Verb before the Subject.
- Short Answers
- We usually give short answers in response to questions.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...