Basic Hindi Pronunciation Rules (उच्चारण विधियाँ) with English Examples
बुनियादी हिंदी उच्चारण अंग्रेजी उदाहरण के साथ नियम
1. When there is no long sound at the end of a word, the last sound 'a' (अ) is not pronounced.
2. When a middle letter is of short sound and a last letter is of long sound, the middle letter 'a'(अ) sound is pronounced like consonant.
3. When the last letter of a word is conjunct, it is pronounced fully.
4. When the second and fourth letters are of short sound on four letter word, they are pronounced like consonant.
5. When the second,third and the fifth letters in five letter words are consonants ending in 'a' (अ) sound,either the second or the third letter sounds omitting its 'a' (अ) sound.
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...