Wh Questions in Hindi through English : Hindi Wh Questions
Learn useful wh questions for both beginners and advance level learning. The below list contains all types of questions in Hindi using the word (what).
The word (What) can be used as an adverb, determiner, and also as pronoun. Some examples like,
- To what extent? "what does it matters for?"
- used to indicate an estimate or approximation. "see you there, what, about four?"
- used for emphasis or to invite agreement. "pretty poor show, what?"
- asking for information specifying something. "What time is it?"
- (referring to the whole of an amount) whatever. "He can't join with us with what little money he had".
- (in exclamations) how great or remarkable. "What luck!"
- asking for information identifying something. "What is your name?"
- asking for repetition of something not heard (confusing) or confirmation of something not understood. "what? I can't understand you"
- the thing or things that used for specifying something. "what we need is loyal and faith"
- referring to the whole of an amount whatever. "I want to do what I can to make a change"
- (in exclamations) emphasizing something surprising or remarkable. "what some people do for a crust!"
Some Phrases using "What"
- and what have you
- and what not
- what about?
- what for?
- for what reason?
- what if?
- what would result if?
- what is more
- what of?
- what of it?
- what say?
- what with
- what's with?
- what is the reason for this?
- what's what
- what is useful or important
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...