Hindi Consonants (ङ - gna) Letter Writing Method Video, Pronunciation and Example Words
How to write Hindi Alphabet
ङ - gna (Consonants)
How to Speak Hindi Alphabet
(ङ - gna)
HINDI ALPHABET (Consonants) AND EXAMPLE WORDS
ङ - gna LETTER PRONUNCIATION
ङ - gna LETTER WORDS WITH MEANING
ङ is a Circular letter & its conjuncts
1. According to the combination, Consonant letters are classified four groups, respectively with 4 types of conjuncts. Read more...
There are four types of conjuncts letter in Hindi. They are as follows :-
- Vertical-lined letters,
- Circular letters,
- Right-curved letters, and
- Special type-र letter.
These types of ङ consonants of the 2nd group end otherwise than in vertical line (no vertical line). These type of letters are shown below.
2. When Circular letters become conjunctions a little slant (हलंत) is used below.
- द् + य = द्य - पद्य - Poetry
- द् + म = द्म - पद्मा - Lotus
- ट् + ठ = ट्ठ - चिट्ठी - Letter
- ड् + ढ = ड्ढ - बुड्ढा - Aged
- ङ् + ग = ङ्ग - सङ्ग - With
- ट् + ठा = ट्ठा - मट्ठा - Whey
- द् + द = द्द - गद्दी - Padding
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...