Hindi Consonants (ध - dhha) Letter Writing Method Video, Pronunciation and Example Words
How to write Hindi Alphabet
ध - dhha (Consonants)
How to Speak Hindi Alphabet
(ध - dhha)
HINDI ALPHABET (Consonants) AND EXAMPLE WORDS
ध - dhha LETTER PRONUNCIATION
ध - dhha LETTER WORDS WITH MEANING
ध is a Vertical-lined letter & its conjuncts
1. According to the combination, Consonant letters are classified into four groups, respectively with 4 types of conjuncts. Read more...
There are four types of conjuncts letter in Hindi. They are as follows :-
- Vertical-lined letters,
- Circular letters,
- Right-curved letters, and
- Special type-र letter.
These types of ध consonants will end up with a vertical line. These type of letters are shown below.
2. When vertical-lined letters become conjunctions. Its first half of that letter is written removing the vertical line.
- त् + त = त्त - पत्ता - Leaf
- स् + त = स्त - सस्ता - Cheap
- त् + य = त्य - सत्य -Truth
- ग् + य = ग्य - ग्यारह - Eleven
- म् + य = म्य - म्यान - Sheath
- च् + छ = च्छ - अच्छा - Good
Daily use Important Words
Top +99 Exclamation Mark Sentences in Hindi, English Example
Most common exclamation mark sentences in Hindi ...
Top 99+ Love Sentence in Hindi English, Hindi Love Phrases
Romantic Love Sentence in Hindi with English ...
Top English To Hindi Conversation Dialogue For Taxi Travel
New taxi travel conversation in Hindi through ...
Top Hindi Conversation for Bus Travel with English Meaning
New Hindi conversation for bus travel. Hindi ...